Ceilley said the signs, posted on the frames of what had been campaign signs for Bill McMullen's bid for Indian River Sheriff, cost about $15 each. Cost aside, he said he was more frustrated about the time he spent posting the 45 signs to find them vandalized. "It makes you furious," he said. "I feel strongly about the importance of this election." Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_indian_river_county/mitt-romney-political...
From area TV station WPTV.
Whoever does this kind of silliness: grow up. I can only imagine these could have been destroyed by children, but I'll tell you, what kid cares so much that they'd destroy other people's property relating to a political campaign? Ones with really pathetic parents? Yeah, that kind. So sad. Of course, it could be the Democratic Party doing it, for all anyone knows.
There are plenty of juveniles involved with politics.
Give it a rest, babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment